Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Purple Shampoo For Blonde Hair Review, Does exactly what it says and the color is amazing!!!!

This is Purple Shampoo For Blonde Hair Review - Blue Shampoo for Silver and Violet Tones: Revitalize Blonde, Bleached & Highlighted Hair – Sulfate Free Hair Toner – 8.45Fl.oz/ 250ml - Does exactly what it says and the color is amazing!!!!



I was a bit skeptical but I’m in love with this product. I read the instructions to be safe and well I’ll be ordering more that’s for sure. My first time I let it set for 5 mins just a bit of it and I seen the platinum in my hair that same day. It’s definitely something worth buying.

 I recently used again but left it on longer and man does my man love the new color. What I like best is that it restored the health back into my hair from the bleach damage!!!!



If you would like to look at the listing for more information or to purchase your own set here is the link: Purple Shampoo For Blonde Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment