Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin By COCO&CO Review - so far so good

This is Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin By COCO&CO. Beauty Grade 100% RAW (8oz) - so far so good


Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin By COCO&CO Review - so far so good

I bought this specifically for my hair. I mixed Coconut Oil with black castor oil for hair growth. I've been reading that this mix is good for african american hair. This is my first time using coconut oil my scalp (i have dry scalp) and it has moisturized my hair better than anything i can remember using.

I just melt it by running hot water over the jar and it's just as clear as when it arrived. I've also been using it lightly on my face, i have some dry skin patches and this is great. it is a little pricy so i'll be looking for a cheaper back up when needed if this doesnt satisfy my need. but this should last a while. plus you get what you pay for so lets hope this works!


Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin By COCO&CO Review - so far so good

If you would like to look at the listing for more information or to purchase your own set here is the link: Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin By COCO&CO

No comments:

Post a Comment