Tuesday, July 9, 2019

New Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay Review - Great deep pore cleanser

This is New! Version 2. Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay - 1 lb. | Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask | The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay - Great deep pore cleanser



I was skeptical to use this at first, but this was great! I have used Indian Healing Clay a few times, now with the apple cider vinegar. 

One of the times, the shot glass I put it in broke! So be careful as the clay mixed with ACV is very potent. I mixed perhaps 2-3 tablespoons with a little ACV until it wasn’t too thick or too runny. I put this on my face for 15 minutes, over the 5-10 minute margin as I have tough skin. 

I used a warm towel to wipe away the clay as it can be thick. My skin felt very clean afterwards and it cleared some of my pores. My mom tried this too, but only as spot treatment in pimples. She had a really deep blackhead that couldn’t not be squeezed out after YEARS. After a few applications of the mask on that area, you could see the pore opening up and the pimple being pushed out on its own. 

She was easily able to squeeze out the rest (gross!). But at least it worked!!! Definitely buy this to try this, helps with breakouts and also helps spot treat problem areas.


New Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay Review - Great deep pore cleanser

If you would like to look at the listing for more information or to purchase your own set here is the link: New Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment