Thursday, August 1, 2019

MEE audio Connect Universal Headphone and Speaker Bluetooth Wireless Audio Transmitter Review

This MEE audio Connect Universal Headphone and Speaker Bluetooth Wireless Audio Transmitter works as advertised, easy to install, easy to use, well made.


Adds Bluetooth feature to my TV. Low latency works well when you are syncing to a Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headphones. (Caution, always buy low latency speakers or headphones or sound lag will drive you nuts) I am hard of hearing so I this this to sync to my MEE audio headphones and sometimes Bluetooth speakers, works very well.

Can actually stream to two different devices at the same time. My wife can watch TV with MEE audio speakers and I can use my headphones. I have tried several of these types of products and none work as advertised, always "an oh by the way". This one works well.


Good Buy MEE audio Connect Universal Headphone and Speaker Bluetooth Wireless Audio Transmitter

No comments:

Post a Comment